Nicotinell Gum, Patches can help you quit smoking, and provides up to craving relief. That’s because the Nicotinell Gum, patches helps reduce nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Which can include things like depressed mood, insomnia, irritability, frustration, anxiety, and restlessness. And since the benefit of quitting smoking is such a positive thing for your body and mind, you should start to feel better, both physically and emotionally, because of the decision you’ve made.
The dose of nicotine delivered through the gum or patch decreases as you go from help you stop smoking within 9 to 12 weeks. Completing the entire program will increase your chance of quitting successfully.
Nội dung bài
Sell Nicotinell Gum and Patches In Vietnam
Nicotine Vietnam extremely proud to have been helping people to become smoke-free for over 15 years. We are to ensure everyone can find a stop smoking method that works for them. Nicotinell Lozenges, Gum, patches works by releasing a lower, more slowly absorbed dose of nicotine compared to smoking. This helps to minimise or avoid withdrawal symptoms, reducing craving intensity and frequency.
How to choose Nicotinell right to you?
When you apply the patch, nicotine passes through your skin and into the body, replacing the nicotine you would normally get from smoking. The patches come in three sizes. As your body adjusts to not smoking you should gradually reduce the size of the patch over a period of up to 12 weeks until you no longer need to use them.
- Smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use Step 1 Nicotinell Patches (21mg/24hour) patches.
- If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day or you have completed Step 1. Use Nicotinell patches Step 2.
- If you have completed Step 2, use Step 3.
- Do not start the patch programme at Step 3.
Chewing Technique Nicotinell Gum?
The number of Nicorette Gums you use each day will depend on how many cigarettes you smoked and how strong they are.
- If you used smoke less 20 cigarettes each day, you use Nicorette 2mg.
- If you used smoke more than 20 cigarettes each day, you use Nicorette 4mg.
- Chew The Gum Slowly Until The Taste Becomes Strong.
- When The Taste Is Strong, Rest The Gum Between Your Mouth’s Jaw And Cheek. The Nicotine Is Absorbed By Your Mouth’s Lining.
- After The Taste Has Faded, Resume Chewing The Gum Until The Taste Becomes Strong Again.
- Keep Repeating Steps 2 And 3 For About 30 Minutes.
- Most people use between 6 to 8 gums per day.
- Do not use more than 12 gums per day.
Nicotinell chewing gum or Patches helps reduce nicotine withdrawal symptoms, which can include things like depressed mood, insomnia, irritability, frustration, anxiety, and restlessness. And since the benefit of quitting smoking is such a positive thing for your body and mind, you should start to feel better, both physically and emotionally, because of the decision you’ve made.
The whole reason to use Chewing Nicotinell Gum is to quit smoking. Once you’ve made the decision to quit, you should choose a date to stop smoking and start using Nicorette that day. It is okay if you slip up and have a cigarette. You can still continue your quit attempt and keep using Nicotinell as directed. Just throw away your cigarettes and get back to your quit plan.
Right after quitting, you should try to avoid alcohol, coffee, and other beverages you associate with smoking.
The product is not a medicine with no curative function. Efficiency depends on the location of each person
- Nicotinell Gum Mint 4mg 96 Pieces
- Niquitin Lozenges 4mg 132 piee flavor mint
- Nicorette Invisipatch 14 Patches 25mg step 1
- Nicorette gum 4mg icy white 105 pieces
- Nicoderm Patches 21mg Clear Nicotine patch 14 count
- Chai xịt cai thuốc lá Nicorette Quickmist 1mg
- Kẹo ngậm cai thuốc lá Nicorette 2mg hộp 80 viên
- Kẹo Niquitin 4mg hộp 132 vien vị bạc hà