Nicorette Gum provides intense craving relief. And its patented dual-coated technology delivers great tasting Fruit Chill flavor. Nicorette Gum’s outer coating seals in the inner layer of flavor so when you start chewing you get a burst of flavor that lasts. Nicorette Gum is a Stop Smoking Aid. Nicorette Gum helps provide effective relief for cravings associated with quitting smoking by delivering a controlled amount of nicotine to your system. This therapeutic nicotine is delivered slowly, in small amounts, to help soothe your nicotine cravings. As you use the Nicorette program as directed, your body gradually adjusts to getting less nicotine over time, until you no longer need any at all. By helping to relieve nicotine cravings, Nicorette helps you better manage the triggers that link cigarettes to so many of your daily activities.
- Provides intense craving relief
- Patented dual-coated technology for great taste
- Easy to use anytime, anywhere
- Fruit Chill flavor
- 100 pieces
How to use Nicorette gum:
Use Nicorette gum as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before using Nicorette gum or while chewing a piece of Nicorette gum.
- Do not swallow the gum.
- Carry this gum with you at all times. Whenever you have the urge to smoke, chew 1 piece of gum. Chew the gum slowly. Bite 1 or 2 times until the gum tingles, then keep it between your cheek and gum. Wait until the tingle is gone and then repeat by chewing until the tingle returns and placing it between your cheek and gum. Continue until you cannot feel the tingle anymore (about 30 minutes).
- Continue using the gum until your urge to smoke fades or until 1 to 2 pieces of gum per day satisfies your craving.
- To improve your chances of quitting smoking, use at least 9 pieces of gum per day for the first 6 weeks unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- If you miss a dose of Nicorette gum, use it as soon as you remember. Continue to use it as directed by your doctor or on the package label.
Important safety information:
Do NOT use Nicorette gum for longer than 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use Nicorette gum after 12 weeks, check with your doctor.
Do not smoke or use tobacco products while you are using Nicorette gum.
Do not chew more than 24 pieces of gum a day unless advised to do so by your doctor.
Nicorette gum should be used as part of a larger program to help you stop smoking. If you need help choosing a program, talk with your health care provider.
Nicorette gum should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
Do not suddenly stop taking Nicorette gum. Stopping Nicorette gum suddenly may cause serious WITHDRAWAL symptoms. These may include: anxiety, craving, impaired concentration, increased appetite, irritability, nervousness, sleep disturbances, and weight gain.